|Function||• 3.5’’ TFT graphic display
• Microprocessor with non-volatile memory (current resources MCU 128Kb of 1KB flash EEPROM + for UP and display + MCU 32 KB of Flash for keyboard and LED).
• Consumption in standby < 1 W clock display only active with reduced brightness.
• Intuitive menu navigation, though it requires setting with customer for software development.
• External 16Mbit Flash memory (where icons, recipes, cooking parameters, various oven models can be stored).
• Management of set Recipes and possibility of customising them.
• DEMO function.
• Cooking time management (start and end cooking).
|Input||• Input connector with +5V voltage and communication signals.|
|Output||• Output connector with 5V power supply with communication signals to connect Touch Units.|
|Mechanical dimensions||67mm x 82mm|
|Standards||• IEC 60730-1
• IEC 60730-2-9
• UL 60730-1
• UL 60730-2-9
|Additional Notes||• UL Certification|